Photo via: slightlycoastal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making the house a home without a high end budget. Design, Interiors, DIY and Vintage.
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- Give your office a charming and contemporary update with the Threshold Darley Writing Desk in Vintage Oak. With 2 easy pullout drawers in front and a handy pop-up power source in back, simplicity never looked so good. A large surface area means you can spread out your paperwork, making this desk the perfect blend of form and function.
- I went shopping at World Market last week and found this outdoor living room!
- Oh Tammy! Your home always looks so inviting. Thanks for including our Farmers Market walldecor in your homedecor!
- Signature Magnolia Wreath – Magnolia Market | Chip & Joanna Gaines
- We’re pretty convinced that mid-century design will never go out of style. So the permanence and investment in a brass, eclectic lighting fixture shouldn’t be as scary as it seems.
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- DIY your way to a one-of-a-kind kitchen island. These easy add-ons and smart ideas blend storage and style for maximum efficiency at a fraction of the cost of a built-in design./
- Generally, theres only one thing standing in the way of giving your furniture new life: It can be tricky to know how much fabric you need. Luckily, this trusty guide will ensure that you always buy the correct yardage for any type of furniture. Click through for more helpful interior design charts and design infographics.
- This beveled mirror set makes a spectacular statement. The simplicity of the design highlights the unique deep frame upon which each mirror sits. Can be hung individually or in groups to create a truly dramatic reflection of your style.
- Hello! I am Amy and I blog over at Amy Giggles Designs! I met Wendy at Alt for Everyone and we decided to bring our passion for interior design together to create a mini series for you! I am currently taking Intro to Interior Design at the University of Louisville and am really enjoying…