Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 22 Things To Get Rid of Right Now – The Joyful Organizer
- The stars of HGTV Fixer Upper, Chip and Joanna Gaines, invite us into their latest project—Magnolia House, a 100-year-old Texas farmhouse where you can bunk up!
- Please check our homepage for the latest SHOP UPDATE to ensure accurate processing time. Due to high volume of orders our turnaround times have varied. Were happy to accommodate delivery dates if agreed upon before purchase. Please message us!
- Mallory, 22, Canada Love For Fashion, Piano, Ballet, Baking Classic Couture And Cafés
- Decorating a master bedroom with asian touches and full fledged subjects became fairly popular in latest years. This is most likely because most Americans see oriental decorating motifs and cozy, soothing, and calming, therefore it may make perfect sense to utilize in your master bedroom decorating plans. You do not have to do an entire…
- 35 Decorating Secrets from Top Interior Designers – hopefully I can put some of these to good use within the next couple of months
- If you couldn’t tell from my name (Anna Sundman!), I’m Swedish by heritage–my family actually comes from Småland. For Ikea-goers, this may register as the wonderfully convenient play area at which you drop your kids off–but it’s also where the company’s founder Ingvar Kamprad was born. I travelled to Sweden a few years ago, but alas it was before my decorating days! I shudder to
- Budget curtains from a tablecloth, I think Ill sew some grommets on though instead of the clips.
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but they are especially great for those who lack the actual mudroom in their home! Check out some of these amazing Garage Mudrooms! I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but
- Hey you, Its Christa and I am feeling pretty surprised and jazzed.., Just 4 blocks from me the Rolling Stones (ya you know that Mick Jagger guy) is playing on our small town stage here in Southern California
- Every home that uses a central heating or air conditioning system uses a thermostat to regulate the temperature of the home. Thermostats allow you to pick the temperature you want the room to be, while showing you the current temperature. There are several models of thermostats available for your home, from old fashioned mercury thermostats to digital thermostats that you can program. | What Thermostat Do I Need for My Home? from LoveToKnow