Photo via: oprah.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Laundry Stain Cheat Sheet!
- Painting Cheat Sheet : PepperDesignBlog.com
- Generally, theres only one thing standing in the way of giving your furniture new life: It can be tricky to know how much fabric you need. Luckily, this trusty guide will ensure that you always buy the correct yardage for any type of furniture. Click through for more helpful interior design charts and design infographics.
- We all know that youngsters need to get a good night’s sleep. And thanks to our collection of kids beds, they’ll get just that. If you’re looking for kids bedroom furniture that’s made to last, The Land of Nod has everything you need for a cozy (yet durable) nest. From a twin and full to bunk beds and daybeds, there’s a size and style to suit every bedroom design. Now, making the bed is another story.
- 20 Home Decor Cheat Sheets That Will Have You Decorate Like a Pro
- a collection of interior design cheat sheets and infographics: Seating capacities, area rug sizes, bed pillow arrangements, headboard styles, curtain styles, gallery wall layouts….
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via TheKimSixFix.com
- This would be cool with my sheet music in the background, especially the old Disney song book that is falling apart. – Ideas In Crafting
- I made this for the boys playroom. Get a pallet and paint it. Find a crib mattress. Use your favorite fitted crib sheet tutorial, make some pillows, and there you have it.
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- Today I don’t want to share with you my dining room alone but some basic tips about design and color. I am a firm believer that YOUR home should speak about you. It should be a place that you love because it is not just pleasant to look at but because it warms up your soul. A home and a house are NOT the …
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️