Photo via: fashioninfographics.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1 Rustic wine rack try out this amazing but not no expansive DIY rustic wine rack. click here for the steps. 2 DIY Pallet Bookshelf utilize those extra piles of wood in your backyard with this DIY bookshelf. just click here and follow the steps. 3 DIY Wood pallet arrow give your …
- Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Watch List, where I share the items that captured my attention and stole my heart over the past week! This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 My friend Shayna over at The Wood Grain Cottage killed it with this …
- Give your office a charming and contemporary update with the Threshold Darley Writing Desk in Vintage Oak. With 2 easy pullout drawers in front and a handy pop-up power source in back, simplicity never looked so good. A large surface area means you can spread out your paperwork, making this desk the perfect blend of form and function.
- ***UPDATE: You can find the printables for this post HERE.*** Although I’ve been slacking in the kids crafts department lately, I’ve been keeping myself extra busy on projects around the house. When we moved into our home 2 years ago, my daughter was about one week old and my oldest started Kindergarten the day after …
- Kitchen Refresh With True Value Part 1 via A House in the Hills
- The Ultimate Printable Budget Binder – featuring 10+ amazing printables thatll make you want to get on track with your budget! Cute and easy- anyone can do it. Promise. All the hard work is done for you.
- Good to remember for choosing pillows, curtains, rugs. Pattern mixing= geometric (row 1)+organic (row 2) +small scale (row 3). All patterns should have some color cohesion, or fit loosely into your color scheme.
- 1,198 Likes, 53 Comments – The Downtown Aly ™ (@thedowntownaly) on Instagram: “Good morning! Its a rainy day here in Plano but its not hot!! Hopefully its a sign that fall is…”
- Get the Look: California Eclectic Tips: 1. Never be too matchy-matchy. 2. A warm, neutral space with pops of color with achieve that effortless boho look. 3. Mixing textures and patterns will add a cozy, lived-in feel. 4. Dont forget to add plants and personal treasures to bring some life to your space!
- Why Didnt I Think of That When Building My House? Part 2
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- the pink tumbleweed – click twice on picture to see blog and directions for behind the sofa table