Photo via: elledecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- With these 11 tips, even the tiniest of kitchens can fully accommodate your needs. If you can’t tear down walls to add more shelves and cabinets, look to these ideas to make the most of your kitchen storage options.
- Don’t live in the dark! Incorporate these five smart lighting solutions to create a bright and airy space no matter how many windows your rental has.
- Here Are Tips To Make Your Bathroom Feel Bigger. -RealtyTimes HomeOwnerTips
- Make the most of your small closet with these genius organization tips.
- 10 tips on how to make your home nice and cozy for the winter.
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- Cork flooring is one of the hottest trends in home flooring. Wondering how to style around it? Well show you 5 ways to get creative with cork flooring.
- Add a bold wall, because a small room is a perfect place to take risks. -POPSugar HomeOwnerTips HomeDecor
- Learn how to bulk up the trim around your windows for a beautiful farmhouse…
- Instructions on how to make a custom fitted couch slipcover. www.honeybearlane.com homedecor sewing Also on this page, is covers for pillows. I better start looking for materials!!
- 15 Ways To Raise The Vibrations of Your Home