Photo via: lifehacker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre searching on how to strip wallpaper this is an easy step by step tutorial that shows you exactly what you need and how to do it! Click for the full details…
- Every home that uses a central heating or air conditioning system uses a thermostat to regulate the temperature of the home. Thermostats allow you to pick the temperature you want the room to be, while showing you the current temperature. There are several models of thermostats available for your home, from old fashioned mercury thermostats to digital thermostats that you can program. | What Thermostat Do I Need for My Home? from LoveToKnow
- 37 different layouts to group and display photos in your home. I have a crap ton of posters from a poster shop that I am getting frames for to hang them up and this website shows you so many ways to do it! :3
- This infographic has been created with the big idea of showing the best ways to pack different items to make moving smooth. Packing is one of the biggest concerns while moving. Good packing ensures that all necessities are packed in ways to transport them without damages on the way. This infographic shows the ways to do that.
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- 12 Tablescapes: One for Each Month of the Year
- This is an awesome pantry, but it is not for everyone. On the good side you will be able to find anything quickly and easy. On the other side it will take a lot of maintenance. pantry organize www.simply-org.com
- Frosty evenings are happier spent snuggled up by a cozy fire! Mantels are blank canvases– full of potential and easily interchangeable for the time of year. If you don’t know where to start when it comes to decorating your mantel, don’t worry. It doesn’t need to be tricky! CLICK to get tips for decorating your mantel by playing with color, texture and themes like a pro!
- How to Clean Blinds -the easy way. If youre like me and you need every homemaking tip available, you will want to read this post. This will save you time cleaning your home. | www.thriftystories.com
- We all know that youngsters need to get a good night’s sleep. And thanks to our collection of kids beds, they’ll get just that. If you’re looking for kids bedroom furniture that’s made to last, The Land of Nod has everything you need for a cozy (yet durable) nest. From a twin and full to bunk beds and daybeds, there’s a size and style to suit every bedroom design. Now, making the bed is another story.
- Buying a Character Home: If you would love a character home, but cannot quite run to the expense or the staying power of renovating and maintenance, think of adding some characteristics that can give your home the appearance of an older style house. Initially the exterior is where your changes will be the most noticeable… Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1582979
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist