Photo via: tidbitsandtwine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BASKETS & BINS :: DIY Rope Basket Tutorial :: This was made w/ a DOLAR STORE laundry basket! Instead of white rope, you could use sisal rope, jute or thick twine, too for a more natural look. LOVE THIS IDEA! | basket iheartorganizing
- HGTV gives tips on how to incorporate function, mood and personality in any decorating project.
- How to fold napkins – 20 Plus Beautiful Styles of Napkin Folds to decorate your table for Holidays, Weddings and Everyday! www.settingforfour.com
- hang kids art so that it is easily changed. Ikea curtain rod & curtain hooks. Total $5! (from Honeybee Vintage blog, it has other cute ideas too)
- Learn feng shui basics and how to incorporate feng shui into your bedroom. From room layouts to colors, learn how to bring balance into your home
- The the frame with star fish could do this and incorporate fishing theme
- Don’t live in the dark! Incorporate these five smart lighting solutions to create a bright and airy space no matter how many windows your rental has.
- Vintage Crochet Doilies on Embroidery Hoops Collage Wall Decor http://www.myturnforus.com/2016/05/vintage-crochet-doilies-on-embroidery.html
- Old style Parisian chic home decor with vintage furniture
- Top 38 Astonishing DIY Vintage Decor Ideas To Get You Inspired
- Gratefully Vintage- Antique Ladder Decor
- How to Mix Vintage and Modern Decor. Easy tips to add more farmhouse charm to any space.