Photo via: thespacebetweenblog.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MADE TO ORDER – Owl String Art Custom-made to order owl string art. It measures approximately 12 x 11. This would make a great gift for any owl lover and would also look great in a nursery or childs bedroom! Completely customize your board! Stain/paint and string color options are shown on the last photo. Interested in a color not shown? Send us a conversation and we may be able to help! You may personalize this item with any 7 characters you would like on the branch or leave it without! The item pictured above was made as a gift for a cub scout leader. The board was stained in antique walnut, and the string colors used were seafoam, teal, orange, and black. The branch is done in black permanent vinyl. In the “note to seller” area before checkout, please indicate: – String color you would like the owls body – String color you would like the wings and outer area of eyes – String color you would like the nose and feet – Which 7 characters you would like on the branch. If this is not indicated, the branch will remain solid. – If you would like a sawtooth bracket installed on the back for hanging or not (no extra charge) **Note: if this is not indicated, a sawtooth bracket will not be included on your item** Unless otherwise requested in the note to seller area, the pupils will be done in black string. Please keep in mind that colors may vary due to monitor settings. Also, since each item is made to order, no two items will be exactly alike. String patterns, wood grain, placement of knots and exact stain color will vary from the image shown above. The production of each item involves many steps, therefore please allow 1-2 weeks for project completion. For the most up-to-date production time, check out the “shop announcement” section. We appreciate your understanding! Items ship Priority Mail via USPS. Need it faster? Please inquire for an estimate on express shipping. Looking for a different item? Have a customization request? We LOVE custom orders, so feel free to ask! Just send us a conversation and we can discuss. Thanks for visiting our shop
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- As an artist, this homeowner was no stranger to painting. But the house was the biggest project they would ever take on. That’s why they chose Olympic® ONE® Exterior paint. With blue and green shades that reflected the homeowner’s personality and a weather-resistant finish for durability, the home will look like a masterpiece for years to come.
- Buying a Character Home: If you would love a character home, but cannot quite run to the expense or the staying power of renovating and maintenance, think of adding some characteristics that can give your home the appearance of an older style house. Initially the exterior is where your changes will be the most noticeable… Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1582979
- Every home that uses a central heating or air conditioning system uses a thermostat to regulate the temperature of the home. Thermostats allow you to pick the temperature you want the room to be, while showing you the current temperature. There are several models of thermostats available for your home, from old fashioned mercury thermostats to digital thermostats that you can program. | What Thermostat Do I Need for My Home? from LoveToKnow
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- How to love your home and decorate in a way that makes it not only look good, but feel good too. Great ideas that are easy and affordable that you can do right now. | In My Own Style
- 31 Days to a Wardrobe Youll Actually love, a complete step-by-step process to not only cleaning out your closet but also to intentionally think about how you approach the clothing you currently have to build amazing outfits that you will actually love to wear.
- Bonjour mon amours! Now this post is for all of you people who only have a dime and a laundry closet to your name. I would love to have my laundry room look like a spa, but that will have to wait until my next home…or lifetime. This is all I had to work with, …