Photo via: sunlitspaces.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6. Dont throw away those tins cans, spray paint them and use them as pots, vases, or pencil organizers! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Metallic accents give your space an added boost of inspiration. Shop online now. LivingSpaces
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- DIY Gifts for Your Parents | Cool and Easy Homemade Gift Ideas That Mom and Dad Will Love | Creative Christmas Gifts for Parents With Step by Step Instructions | Crafts and DIY Projects by DIY JOY | Vertical Chess Set | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-mom-dad-parents
- How to clean a dishwasher. To do about every 6 months. Great to do when moving into a new home.
- 6 Ways to Make Your Home Look Luxe for Less
- 6 easy ways to add Fixer Upper style to your home. I love these two!!
- 6 Things You Need to Know About Window Treatments | eHow Home | eHow
- Kitchen Refresh With True Value Part 1 via A House in the Hills
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- This Britney coffee mug, has a lot of potential purposes, it is a great motivational mug, a best friend gift, a funny mom coffee cup, a reminder that Britney 2007 isnt that far away without coffee! Whether its a gift for her, or a gift for yourself, this funny drinkware will give everyone a good giggle. Coffee Lovers Unite! …………………………………. Specifics………………………………………. – Top Rack Dishwasher & Microwave Safe. – Ceramic Coffee Mug – Glossy Finish – Come in multiple sizes – NO VINYL IS USED * Please allow for slight variation, as these are hand pressed and not factory made. * Colors may vary on the mug to what you may see on your devices monitor. …………………………………Shipping Info……………………………………. Shipping Info: – We use as many recycled shipping materials that we possibly can when packaging your item to help insure that your item arrives to you safely, while reducing waste. – All mugs being shipped in the continental US will be done through 2-3 day Priority Mail. – All mugs being shipped outside the US will be shipped First Class international Mail. If you would like a faster international method please contact us for pricing. …………………………………….FAQ………………………………………………. – Why does shipping seem to cost so much? Can I Get Cheaper Shipping? These Prices are Redic! Unfortunately shipping heavier items is a bit pricier. When you include the weight of the mug, the box, and the other protective shipping, we have no choice but to ship Priority Mail, and we do not make ANYTHING off shipping charges… BUT, the good news it, it is cheaper to ship more than one mug at a time, because we can often use flat rate shipping boxes! Please contact us if you have any questions. – What is Double Sided Print? Double sided print is when the image is printed on both sides of the mug. A standard print is the image printed on one side of the mug. (When the mug is held in the right hand, the image faces away from you). – What is Standard Print? Standard print is the cheaper of the print options, with the image printed on the right side. When you hold the mug in your hand, the image will face your audience, and away from you. When held with your left, your fans will see the blank side of the mug, while you see design. All Design Rights Reserved ©Frankly Noted 2015