Photo via: town-n-country-living.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 35 Decorating Secrets from Top Interior Designers – hopefully I can put some of these to good use within the next couple of months
- In case you were wondering how interior designers tables are styled so well. There IS a formula!.
- Custom Aged French Oak floors are extremely popular with interior designers. The unique aging process renders stunning results with the look and patina of genuine antique French oak floors
- Barn House Vaulted Ceilings Living Room: a beach barn house on Martha’s Vineyard by Hutker Architects and Liz Stiving-Nichols of Martha’s Vineyard Interior Design.
- Living After Midnite: Room for Style: Interior Decorating: Caribbean Style by jackiegiardina, via Flickr
- Side Table Decor Ideas. How decorate side table or bedroom nightstand. Interior Design by Beth Webb Interiors.
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- Viaje al pasado a través de los mágicos diseños vintage de los espejos de sol. Estos son los modelos que más nos gustan y las mejores ideas deco para colocarlos en tu casa.
- A mí me gustan los chicles porque son mucho ayudar con lo necesito aprender Cómo tener un rutina
- Styles of chair backs interior decor tip. Spot the period and style of a chair by the unique style of it’s back!
- vintage kitchen by AlisonB Must buy a vintage Formica kitchen table before my untimely death.
- Learn how to give your kitchen cabinets an upgrade by filling in the empty space above the cabinets.