Photo via: blogs.babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heres another great project you can do with an old vintage frame — repaint it and turn it into a framed bulletin board like Lisa of Celebrate Creativity in all its forms.
- Great idea for an old rake. Turn it into a stemware holder. Thanks to Country Living Magazine for this great tip!
- Old beaten up vintage desk has been saved. With an electric sander, wood stain and black paint, this vintage desk received a rags to riches makeover
- Turn some plumbing supplies and a couple of old planks into a great rustic industrial style coffee table. diy home decor
- 9 Graphs That Will Turn You Into an Interior Decorating Genius
- DIY Jewelry Holder from a Repurposed serving tray! A chic way to ucycle an old piece into a useful bit of furniture to display your jewelry. Now you can keep your jewelry organized, keep it from getting all tangled and a great piece for home decor.
- Upcycle an old bookshelf into a chic bar cart with these simple steps.
- Dishes are highly accessible when stored in drawers, but need to be secured to prevent shifting when the drawer is opened or closed. Enter the utilitarian pegboard. Tall pegs, inserted into the pegboard that lines the bottom of the drawer, keep dishes in place to minimize potential chipping and breaking. Plus, the pegs can be reconfigured if you want to change arrangements or get new dishes that are a different size.
- Small Space Hack! Turn a Window into a Breakfast Nook via Brit + Co.
- Learn how to turn a simple planked wall into a multi colored beachy, multi-colored Coastal Planked Wall with the help of milk paint!
- a website that shows you how to take normal Ikea products and turn them into other awesome things for your house! lots of ideas here!
- how to turn a small closet into a mudroom – Google Search