Photo via: mousechirpy-polkadotpineapple.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MADE TO ORDER – Owl String Art Custom-made to order owl string art. It measures approximately 12 x 11. This would make a great gift for any owl lover and would also look great in a nursery or childs bedroom! Completely customize your board! Stain/paint and string color options are shown on the last photo. Interested in a color not shown? Send us a conversation and we may be able to help! You may personalize this item with any 7 characters you would like on the branch or leave it without! The item pictured above was made as a gift for a cub scout leader. The board was stained in antique walnut, and the string colors used were seafoam, teal, orange, and black. The branch is done in black permanent vinyl. In the “note to seller” area before checkout, please indicate: – String color you would like the owls body – String color you would like the wings and outer area of eyes – String color you would like the nose and feet – Which 7 characters you would like on the branch. If this is not indicated, the branch will remain solid. – If you would like a sawtooth bracket installed on the back for hanging or not (no extra charge) **Note: if this is not indicated, a sawtooth bracket will not be included on your item** Unless otherwise requested in the note to seller area, the pupils will be done in black string. Please keep in mind that colors may vary due to monitor settings. Also, since each item is made to order, no two items will be exactly alike. String patterns, wood grain, placement of knots and exact stain color will vary from the image shown above. The production of each item involves many steps, therefore please allow 1-2 weeks for project completion. For the most up-to-date production time, check out the “shop announcement” section. We appreciate your understanding! Items ship Priority Mail via USPS. Need it faster? Please inquire for an estimate on express shipping. Looking for a different item? Have a customization request? We LOVE custom orders, so feel free to ask! Just send us a conversation and we can discuss. Thanks for visiting our shop
- Dishes are highly accessible when stored in drawers, but need to be secured to prevent shifting when the drawer is opened or closed. Enter the utilitarian pegboard. Tall pegs, inserted into the pegboard that lines the bottom of the drawer, keep dishes in place to minimize potential chipping and breaking. Plus, the pegs can be reconfigured if you want to change arrangements or get new dishes that are a different size.
- If youre searching on how to strip wallpaper this is an easy step by step tutorial that shows you exactly what you need and how to do it! Click for the full details…
- IKEA – BILLY, Bookcase, birch veneer, , BILLY corner fittings make it easy to build storage in corners and keep the bookcases in place.With a height extension unit, you make the most of the wall area, while freeing up space on the floor.Surface made from natural wood veneer.Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.A simple unit can be enough storage for a limited …
- I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but they are especially great for those who lack the actual mudroom in their home! Check out some of these amazing Garage Mudrooms! I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Today I’m back with 50 back to school ideas! Where did the summer go? It’s already time to start back to school! Crazy, isn’t it? Here are 50 back to school ideas to get you on your way! We’ve rounded up the very best ideas for you all in one spot. So many great ideas here. …
- This easy DIY summer wreath is perfect for your front porch. This simple step-by-step tutorial will show you how to create a beautiful wreath in minutes!
- How on earth do you decorate when you have NO talent for it? You dont need talent. Just follow these tips on how to decorate from theboldabode.com.
- Take popsicle sticks and paint each one a color of every wall in your house. Carry with you on the go to match furniture, curtains, decorations, etc.
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- Frosty evenings are happier spent snuggled up by a cozy fire! Mantels are blank canvases– full of potential and easily interchangeable for the time of year. If you don’t know where to start when it comes to decorating your mantel, don’t worry. It doesn’t need to be tricky! CLICK to get tips for decorating your mantel by playing with color, texture and themes like a pro!