Photo via: elsiesgirl.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Beginner’s Guide to a Minimalist Home. With the exceptions of making…
- If we talk about the importance of the table as compared to other wooden furniture items then I guess this would be a pretty hours long debate. In the simplest words I would say that a house cannot be called a properly managed one if it is lacking a comprehensive range of wooden tables’ atleast. Let’s try making a pallet DIY coffee table.
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- Give your office a charming and contemporary update with the Threshold Darley Writing Desk in Vintage Oak. With 2 easy pullout drawers in front and a handy pop-up power source in back, simplicity never looked so good. A large surface area means you can spread out your paperwork, making this desk the perfect blend of form and function.
- We all know that youngsters need to get a good night’s sleep. And thanks to our collection of kids beds, they’ll get just that. If you’re looking for kids bedroom furniture that’s made to last, The Land of Nod has everything you need for a cozy (yet durable) nest. From a twin and full to bunk beds and daybeds, there’s a size and style to suit every bedroom design. Now, making the bed is another story.
- Determine if youre more of a minimalist or maximalist—or fall somewhere in between—with our handy illustrated guide. Like mom used to say, making your bed
- Making the house a home without a high end budget. Design, Interiors, DIY and Vintage.
- Its summer, which in my house means a constant mess. The kids are making messes faster than I can clean them. But thats okay, because I know the trick. I Kids Activities (by Age), Organize cleaning, cleaning playroom, organizing, playroom, toys
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- tuffet party2
- Get the how-to for making this leather planter!