Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easily update your boring built-in bathtub with airstone. | 36 Genius Ways To Hide The Eyesores In Your Home
- Don’t live with a bland and boring rental bedroom any longer! Use these five easy-to-implement tips to stylize, personalize and update your bedroom.
- Dont let boring doors get you down — these simple ways to update flat doors will give your basic interior and bifold doors some style on a budget.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Update Your Garage Door with Gel Stain
- 18. WHAT?? Update your countertops with stone spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- It’s official: you’re bored with your floor. Break your space up with a blast of color or bold graphic. Rugs are an easy way to update any room and they dont have to break the budget. Visit AllModern and sign up today to get exclusive access to deals up to 65% off.
- Give your office a charming and contemporary update with the Threshold Darley Writing Desk in Vintage Oak. With 2 easy pullout drawers in front and a handy pop-up power source in back, simplicity never looked so good. A large surface area means you can spread out your paperwork, making this desk the perfect blend of form and function.
- What to expect when you build a new home – get tips and tricks to make the whole process easier! Review of Ivory Homes Utah home builder.
- Shop Set of 3 Glass Canisters. Simple bathroom storage with a retro feel. Handmade glass canisters with nesting lids update a classic apothecary look.
- 36 ways to update your home
- Learn how to paint furniture and get a smooth finish for your next painting project. Detailed video and written instructions will give you the tools to update your furniture.