Photo via: drexelheritage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blending modern and vintage personalizes any space, and it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to finish the room! Going through five spaces today on the blog!
- wrap canvas in fabrics – recycle shirts, skirts, bedding or left over upholstery fabric
- A sophisticated take on a classic, our exclusive dining bench is crafted of American white oak with carved details and a distressed finish. With velvety microfiber upholstery in a merlot red hue, this bench is ideal pulled up to the dining table or resting at the foot of the bed.
- I could $ store and thrift shop frames in different styles and glitter blast in gold silver and white for the pictures/fun facts
- Mixing Styles: Traditional + Modern || Studio McGee
- Styles of chair backs interior decor tip. Spot the period and style of a chair by the unique style of it’s back!
- top five interior design styles infographic
- How to fold napkins – 20 Plus Beautiful Styles of Napkin Folds to decorate your table for Holidays, Weddings and Everyday! www.settingforfour.com
- Organization and Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Interior Design Styles and Color Schemes for Home Decorating | HGTV
- a collection of interior design cheat sheets and infographics: Seating capacities, area rug sizes, bed pillow arrangements, headboard styles, curtain styles, gallery wall layouts….
- Our blush button cushion in the home of @designdevotee styling and photography by @oheightohnine
- Loving her paint colors and style – esp. Sherwin Williams Lotus Petal paint color