Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- 32 DIY Paint Techniques and Recipes – Chalky Paint Ironed Vinegar – Cool Painting Ideas for Walls and Furniture – Awesome Tutorials for Stencil Projects and Easy Step By Step Tutorials for Painting Beautiful Backgrounds and Patterns. Modern, Vintage, Distressed and Classic Looks for Home, Living Room, Bedroom and More http://diyjoy.com/diy-paint-techniques
- Decorating a master bedroom with asian touches and full fledged subjects became fairly popular in latest years. This is most likely because most Americans see oriental decorating motifs and cozy, soothing, and calming, therefore it may make perfect sense to utilize in your master bedroom decorating plans. You do not have to do an entire…
- Ive been working on decorating my bedroom and, of course, want the master bedroom look for less! Check out our West Elm inspired bedroom for less!
- Layered textures make this roomy reprieve as stylish as it is comfortable. From the wooden dressers to the ceramic accessories, and even the wide variety of shag, woven, and metallic throw pillows, this eye-catching master bedroom is ideal for chic relaxation. Click to explore this stylish space.
- painted wood thrifted file cabinets, with the IKEA desk top… PERFECT for my sewing room!!! Dwellings By DeVore: Painting Laminate Furniture
- Shabby Chic Pink A gorgeous white buffet is the focus of this shabby chic master bathroom by RMS user MyLittleYellowHouse. The pink walls and frills are a soft contrast against the white buffet and mirror and make this space perfect for any girly girl. HGTV Idea
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- We all know that youngsters need to get a good night’s sleep. And thanks to our collection of kids beds, they’ll get just that. If you’re looking for kids bedroom furniture that’s made to last, The Land of Nod has everything you need for a cozy (yet durable) nest. From a twin and full to bunk beds and daybeds, there’s a size and style to suit every bedroom design. Now, making the bed is another story.
- Doesnt this wall look stunning? Check out this dark blue bedroom makeover for blue decorating inspiration.
- Master bedroom makeover for under $500. Great DIY ideas!
- New home? or Feeling like you need to revamp your bedroom??? These 20 Master Bedroom Decor Ideas will give you all the inspiration you need!!! Come and check them out!!!