Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- “Joining in on moveitupmonday before it gets any later and sharing my Everett table I purchased 7 weeks ago. I still love it just as much today as I did…”
- If you couldn’t tell from my name (Anna Sundman!), I’m Swedish by heritage–my family actually comes from Småland. For Ikea-goers, this may register as the wonderfully convenient play area at which you drop your kids off–but it’s also where the company’s founder Ingvar Kamprad was born. I travelled to Sweden a few years ago, but alas it was before my decorating days! I shudder to
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- This site has a TON of painting tips! Must go to this site before painting anything.
- Decor ideas for a French styled kitchen. Just beautiful! I MUST have a chandi in the kitchen. 🙂
- Ah Ha ! Got 2 of these – was wondering what to do – Now I know. Curtains by my french doors Vintage door knob as curtain tie back
- If youre a busy woman wit the desire but not the time to put together a cheerful and colorful breakfast room, this post is for you! Ive chosen some of my favorite artwork and put it together with Wayfair furniture (some of which Im planning to buy for my own new house) to create a beautiful room. All items are available for purchase. Just click the images to learn more.
- Because every house needs a Death Star disco ball.
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- Best Paints for Painting a Kitchen Table
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …