Photo via: classy-inthecity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Watch List, where I share the items that captured my attention and stole my heart over the past week! This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 My friend Shayna over at The Wood Grain Cottage killed it with this …
- Old beaten up vintage desk has been saved. With an electric sander, wood stain and black paint, this vintage desk received a rags to riches makeover
- I want this type of shelf for my cookbooks. Vintage Ethan Allen Distressed Pale Gray Painted Corner China Cabinet Bookcase Cupboard. $325.00, via Etsy.
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Home sellers should consider the way personal toiletries are displayed – this look de-personalizes them and makes the en suite look like a high end hotel/spa.
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via TheKimSixFix.com
- China Cabinet Makeover with Annie Sloans Chalk Paint
- TIP: line your cabinet under the kitchen sink with peel and stick tile. Easy to wipe and helps cover already damaged cabinet bottom or helps to protect a new cabinet. Great under the BATHROOM sink, too!!!
- Copper and Gold Foil Branches / Add some branches embellished with gold and copper foil for your table centerpiece.
- Ideas : How to Decorate a Room with a Vaulted / Cathedral Ceiling – Artwork and Accessories – Kylie M Interiors– Mimic the shape (maybe put a shelf above the window with art like this)
- purple wedding centerpieces with grapes / http://www.deerpearlflowers.com/unique-wedding-centerpiece-ideas/6/
- Heres another great project you can do with an old vintage frame — repaint it and turn it into a framed bulletin board like Lisa of Celebrate Creativity in all its forms.