Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These doors would be incredible between a master bedroom and bath. Or into a walk in closet!
- we have a wall that is shaped like an L. and it’s right there when you walk in. like first thing you see. first anna on door sixteen did it. then the brick house added really good wood to her…
- When you imagine a fabulous closet, chances are its a walk in closet. But many homes are built with simple reach in closets.
- Upgrade your garage with the toughest floors out there. This DIY project is quick and easy! Walk on in 8-10 hours and drive on in 24 hours. From the easy application to durable protection that’s 20X stronger than epoxy, you can’t go wrong with RockSolid’s garage floor coatings.
- Crochet Basket for toys (heck…for anything you want! Wouldnt onions and potatoes in a pantry be great!)
- Take advantage of wasted space in your pantry
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- This is an awesome pantry, but it is not for everyone. On the good side you will be able to find anything quickly and easy. On the other side it will take a lot of maintenance. pantry organize www.simply-org.com
- organized pantry // Organizing Spotlight: Neat Method // Arianna Belle Blog
- Help your pantry help you.
- Remarkable Corner Kitchen Pantry Cabinet
- Pantry Storage