Photo via: housefullofpretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How Do You Design and Organize a Beautiful Home Library? What Kinds Of Lighting Should You Use? See examples on Hadley Court | Interior Design | Books | Organization | Home Library
- 81 Bookcases – That’s a LOT of books
- Hi friends! I’ve been working through my next phase of decluttering (read more about that here) using the book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. And I’m focusing on organizing my books and papers right now. sendhelp papersfordays This quest to organize my whole life has led me to create a command center for our family. …
- Designer and TV personality Tommy Smythe shares his bookcase styling tips. If your bookcase is low and long… Lay books flat (see below) or cluster them vertically on shelves to mix things up. Take advantage of the multi-functional upper level;…
- Small Corner Bookshelves. Work great for behind door in kids room. Can be used for books or small toys.
- Yes, theres more to it than your favorite books.
- Great tips for accessorizing bookcases, although there arent many books here…
- Great Ways to Organize kid toys, clutter, books and other kiddie items, Good ideas, tools and tips to make it happen!
- Coffee table styling 1. Tray or bowl 2. Something tall and curvy 3. Something fresh/green 4. Books 5. Something sculptural, interesting, or quirky Let’s talk about each piece in detail.
- Organize leather-bound books, heirloom curios, and travel souvenirs in this elegant wood bookcase, featuring 12 adjustable shelves, 1 drawer, and 1 display l…
- Installing a thin brick wall, could be a great focal point in a primitive or country style home. Just think of the character it would add.
- DIY: Easy Peel Stick Wood Wall Decor Could use it to make the wall by bottom bunk look like the hull of a ship