Photo via: theprojectgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For guests. Have a basket filled with towels and toiletries to help them feel more welcome and save you the trouble of doing it on the fly
- Great for a guest room especially when you use the closet for storage…hang rod and shelf, then hang a robe there with extra hangers so people know what it is for. Then get a suit case rest for underneath it.
- T-minus five days and counting until my mother-in-law gets into town and Im finishing up last minute details for the guest room. I know I personally dont like to feel like Im intruding when Im staying with someone, so I always try to think ahead when we have guests.
- One room I have never showed in the blog is the powder room. Because it never really felt finished. I painted in my favourite shade of blue that is in my office (Opal Silk by CIL), hung a few pictures, put a basket of extra TP on the floor and called it a day. Until …
- Crochet Basket for toys (heck…for anything you want! Wouldnt onions and potatoes in a pantry be great!)
- Ideas and inspiration for guest bedrooms
- Cute Idea for a Guest Bedroom or Bathroom! Customized note for guests as art.
- Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Watch List, where I share the items that captured my attention and stole my heart over the past week! This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 My friend Shayna over at The Wood Grain Cottage killed it with this …
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- Kitchen basket great way to keep things together that look great too… http://www.warmwelcomeproperties.com
- 27 Welcoming Rustic Entryway Decorating Ideas That Every Guest Will Love
- DIY Family Photo Wall Hanging….Every Family Has a Story, Welcome to Ours! Such a great idea!