Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tuesday Ten: The Items Every Woman Should Have In Her Desk | Lauren Conrad | Bloglovin
- Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Watch List, where I share the items that captured my attention and stole my heart over the past week! This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 My friend Shayna over at The Wood Grain Cottage killed it with this …
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- the cat silhouette on the ledge is what really caught my eye … reminds me of similar bird-themed paintings over the doorways of a lovely B I once visited.
- DIY Rustic Metal Letter Signs | Liz Marie | Bloglovin’
- Dishes are highly accessible when stored in drawers, but need to be secured to prevent shifting when the drawer is opened or closed. Enter the utilitarian pegboard. Tall pegs, inserted into the pegboard that lines the bottom of the drawer, keep dishes in place to minimize potential chipping and breaking. Plus, the pegs can be reconfigured if you want to change arrangements or get new dishes that are a different size.
- A small nook with a light, pillows, shelves, and drawer storage. Not only is it relaxing but it would make great use for the space under stairs, especially in a finished basement. It also looks comfy enough for children to use for sleep overs or severe weather.
- Different night tables to use in the bedroom decor add a drawer and were in business.
- 7 Creative, Good-Looking Paint Projects for the Incredibly Lazy, a home decor post from the blog Apartment Therapy Main, written by Apartment Therapy on Bloglovin’
- A padded bench makes a lovely addition to any room of the house and also provides a nice seating area and a place to store items to keep …
- Every home that uses a central heating or air conditioning system uses a thermostat to regulate the temperature of the home. Thermostats allow you to pick the temperature you want the room to be, while showing you the current temperature. There are several models of thermostats available for your home, from old fashioned mercury thermostats to digital thermostats that you can program. | What Thermostat Do I Need for My Home? from LoveToKnow
- For guests. Have a basket filled with towels and toiletries to help them feel more welcome and save you the trouble of doing it on the fly