Photo via: momtastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creating a picture wall – gallery wall. Step by step guide with lots of ideas of how to get the best result. Inspirational photos as well. Display art on wall easily with these tricks
- Bedroom Wall Display Template – This is great for anyone who would like to decorate their walls with photos, because you can plan how your exact arrangement will look before you put any holes in your walls!
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty cool and cheap way to get your favorite p…
- This farmhouse style gallery wall for spring is complete with roses, faux greenery, and lot of antiques. Its the perfect way to welcome the new season.
- Farmhouse Always in style and always welcoming, the Farmhouse look embraces lived-in finishes and time-honored details. Birch Lanes assortment of furniture, wall art, and decor offers the perfect mix of color, texture, and pattern to create a countryside feel in your own home. Sign up for exclusive deals and hop these products (and so much more!) at Birchlane.com, and enjoy Free Shipping on orders $49 and more.
- If youre a busy woman wit the desire but not the time to put together a cheerful and colorful breakfast room, this post is for you! Ive chosen some of my favorite artwork and put it together with Wayfair furniture (some of which Im planning to buy for my own new house) to create a beautiful room. All items are available for purchase. Just click the images to learn more.
- Generally, theres only one thing standing in the way of giving your furniture new life: It can be tricky to know how much fabric you need. Luckily, this trusty guide will ensure that you always buy the correct yardage for any type of furniture. Click through for more helpful interior design charts and design infographics.
- How to Arrange a Picture Display Use craft paper to trace and cutout each item to be hung. Use painters tape to put them up on the wall which allows you to move them around easily. Also label each paper square to get just the right mix of photos and art pieces. GENIUS
- DIY Custom Jewelry Bust. I love this! What a great way to display a special necklace! Cute for decor; cover it with fabric or your choice!
- DIY Jewelry Holder from a Repurposed serving tray! A chic way to ucycle an old piece into a useful bit of furniture to display your jewelry. Now you can keep your jewelry organized, keep it from getting all tangled and a great piece for home decor.
- Painting your garage floor is an easy way to spruce up your garage or create more living space in your home. Learn how to do it right the first time!
- This easy DIY summer wreath is perfect for your front porch. This simple step-by-step tutorial will show you how to create a beautiful wreath in minutes!