Photo via: wayfair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- This infographic has been created with the big idea of showing the best ways to pack different items to make moving smooth. Packing is one of the biggest concerns while moving. Good packing ensures that all necessities are packed in ways to transport them without damages on the way. This infographic shows the ways to do that.
- A checklist of what youll need when moving into your first apartment | Ready to strike out on your own?
- Moving to college is a stressful process! Especially figuring out what you should and shouldnt bring. These are dorm items you didnt know you needed!
- How to clean a dishwasher. To do about every 6 months. Great to do when moving into a new home.
- Take Photos of Your Utility Meters Before and After Moving
- This makes so much more sense than a coffee table-THIS IS WHAT I NEED TO DO IN MY BASEMENT
- Interior design schemes can be hard – heres what to do first – in 2 steps – so you wont go wrong
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- What an amazing idea. You could do this on your deck or in the house.
- If youre searching on how to strip wallpaper this is an easy step by step tutorial that shows you exactly what you need and how to do it! Click for the full details…
- Love this look, old vases. What to do with all those extra vases you have stashed outside….