Photo via: wayfair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- This infographic has been created with the big idea of showing the best ways to pack different items to make moving smooth. Packing is one of the biggest concerns while moving. Good packing ensures that all necessities are packed in ways to transport them without damages on the way. This infographic shows the ways to do that.
- Moving to college is a stressful process! Especially figuring out what you should and shouldnt bring. These are dorm items you didnt know you needed!
- A checklist of what youll need when moving into your first apartment | Ready to strike out on your own?
- How to clean a dishwasher. To do about every 6 months. Great to do when moving into a new home.
- Please seat yourself would make a fun addition in your bathroom or powder room. Each sign is hand whitewashed and hand lettered by Pineapple South. Everything is done by hand (it is not digitalized or vinyl). It has a rope hanger on the back which allows it to hang nicely on a wall or could easily rest on a shelf. ::Dimensions:: 17 length x 11 height If you do not want the sign whitewashed, it can come in natural wood. Please identify this in the comment box or it will automatically be whitewashed. ::Customize:: Pineapple South is happy to turn any of your favorite quotes into a hand lettered sign. Please chat with me before ordering to see how we can make a custom sign for you. Usually ships in 3-5 business days. Because each sign is personalized, Pineapple South can not take returns, exchanges or give refunds for this item.
- Take Photos of Your Utility Meters Before and After Moving
- This makes so much more sense than a coffee table-THIS IS WHAT I NEED TO DO IN MY BASEMENT
- Interior design schemes can be hard – heres what to do first – in 2 steps – so you wont go wrong
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- What an amazing idea. You could do this on your deck or in the house.
- Ah Ha ! Got 2 of these – was wondering what to do – Now I know. Curtains by my french doors Vintage door knob as curtain tie back