Photo via: mylifefromhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pressed with natural botanicals that are burned off during its first firing, these stoneware coasters are hand-crafted in Rhode Island by Three Wheel
- Our feng shui colour wheel will make the job of decorating your home with balanced and harmonious feng shui energy very easy!
- Bring some new life to your old planters with marbling! DIY fabulous marbled planters with just a few supplies you probably already have on hand.
- Put dog bowls in planters for a nicer look on the patio.
- Plant Seasonal Blooms in Rustic Planters: The summer days of tending to your garden may be dwindling, but garden lovers rejoice: Thanks to their late growing season, mums are the perfect floral for fall. Flank your door with oversized planters (or terracotta pots) stuffed with these bright flowers.
- Cane Back Chair Makeover. Can you believe someone had thrown this chair out? www.artsandclassy.com
- From luxury sheets to designer bedding and colorfully patterned duvets, find your perfect bedding that fits your style. Discover a better way to shop for bedding with craneandcanopy.com As seen on the Today Show.
- Kota and Neemrana Stencils used to create this beautiful patterned floor. nicolettetabram.co.uk stencils nicolettetabramstencils paintedfloors
- 52 Timeless Patterned Rugs
- Why not go for a bold, blue sofa? Our Dakota look fantastic in indigo linen, especially when paired with a patterned rug.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to transform $5 thrift store doors with wheels and paint to make one of a kind rolling doors for a doorway | In My Own Style
- Get the how-to for making this leather planter!