Photo via: thebudgetmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Converting a bedroom into a dressing room. I did this when I lived with my parents. Maybe now Ill try art studio/dressing room?
- I have seen dozens of command centers on Pinterest. If you haven’t seen them, just take a look at our organization board on Pinterest. They are everywhere! For good reason… Now, that I’ve got a kindergartener, a preschooler, and a baby on the way, I feel like our organization has to become more efficient so… Read More »
- Today I’m back with 50 back to school ideas! Where did the summer go? It’s already time to start back to school! Crazy, isn’t it? Here are 50 back to school ideas to get you on your way! We’ve rounded up the very best ideas for you all in one spot. So many great ideas here. …
- There are many different ways of showing off the many memorable photos that you have in the house. Whether it’s of you alone, or something you did with family
- “Joining in on moveitupmonday before it gets any later and sharing my Everett table I purchased 7 weeks ago. I still love it just as much today as I did…”
- Did you miss this post about the raffle? You can enter to win my painting Two Cows for Oklahoma AND help the Red Cross at the same time! This old french door has been sitting in our garage for as long as I can remember. Now that escrow has closed and we gotta be outta …
- 10 Places To Shop When Decorating On A Budget. Who knew there were more than IKEA and Target??!
- Great storage/organization under the eaves in the attic. @Kate Morrow thought of you when I saw this
- Why not go for a bold, blue sofa? Our Dakota look fantastic in indigo linen, especially when paired with a patterned rug.
- I love to create my home or a conner in my hope that i can escape to when life get too much Delete Commentnuurdesigns_motivation motivationalquotes lovemyhome mydreamhome dreamhome renovation homesweethome modernart wallart artwork canvasprint livingroom room decor pink
- How on earth do you decorate when you have NO talent for it? You dont need talent. Just follow these tips on how to decorate from theboldabode.com.
- Pocket sized floor plans to carry with you when buying furniture, accessories ,etc. that have dimensions and paint swatches on them. Genius!