Photo via: chriskauffman.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paint PVC pipe for curtain rods! Finish off with finials and brackets. Holy cash saver.
- Galvanized pipe curtain rods without the industrial feel curtainrod galvanized pipe curtains
- The Easy Way To Hang Your Curtains. DIY curtain template
- hang kids art so that it is easily changed. Ikea curtain rod & curtain hooks. Total $5! (from Honeybee Vintage blog, it has other cute ideas too)
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- Tension rods are cheap and totally removable. Some of their uses are obvious, but there are others you might not have ever considered…
- Using a valance to cover the dead space between the shower curtain rod and the ceiling
- Be creative with your bedroom. Instead of a headboard use a curtain rod to create drapping behind your bed. – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Love this curtain rod DIY! Allows you to block light from the sides and still be stylish!
- A cute way to hang curtains – just sew on ribbons and tie them to the rings. Untie to take down and clean.
- 84 in curtains arent good for anyone… they dont do a thing for the room… here is the correct way to hang curtains! Surprisingly Helpful.
- Everyone Should Learn How to Hang Curtains in The Right Way – Top Inspirations