Photo via: pier1.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- Becoming a Savvy Curtain Shopper: Choosing the Right Curtains
- Be creative with your bedroom. Instead of a headboard use a curtain rod to create drapping behind your bed. – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- DIY curtain panels using Kravets Windsor Smith Riad in Clove fabric. Learn more about this office space along with ways you can get the same look!
- where to hang curtain rods
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper.
- The Easy Way To Hang Your Curtains. DIY curtain template
- Galvanized pipe curtain rods without the industrial feel curtainrod galvanized pipe curtains
- Love this curtain rod DIY! Allows you to block light from the sides and still be stylish!
- DIY curtain rodes using PVC pipes
- Using a valance to cover the dead space between the shower curtain rod and the ceiling
- Use plant hangers to make a curtain swag over the bed