Photo via: graceconstructnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Lazy Susan for the refrigerator – why didnt I think of that??
- Countertop Woes? Give ‘em a lift! Are you as tired of dirty black snow and grey skies as I am? Check around your house for some long forgotten piece of…..stuff, that you can add one or 2 other pi…
- ***UPDATE: You can find the printables for this post HERE.*** Although I’ve been slacking in the kids crafts department lately, I’ve been keeping myself extra busy on projects around the house. When we moved into our home 2 years ago, my daughter was about one week old and my oldest started Kindergarten the day after …
- Remembering this when i paint my new house — To get rid of paint fumes… add a tablespoon of vanilla extract to a gallon of paint, mix well. It does not effect paint color! And makes the whole room smell like vanilla when youre done! Need this now!!!
- T-minus five days and counting until my mother-in-law gets into town and Im finishing up last minute details for the guest room. I know I personally dont like to feel like Im intruding when Im staying with someone, so I always try to think ahead when we have guests.
- Didnt think PINK could be any more beautiful…then I saw it paired with a Venetian mirror. Wow.
- You dont have to have a lot of building experience to turn this simple pine dresser into a gorgeous nightstand. This Ikea Rast hack has a sophisticated coastal vibe that is perfect for a beach house or for a tranquil bedroom space. hickoryhardware ikeahack sponsored
- shown: my desk. not shown: the dreaded piles of papers As Im sitting down to write this, Ive just spent 40 minutes pacing the house looking for two pieces of paper that are really, really important, and I still cant find them. The last place I saw them was here in my home office, on the daybe
- Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Watch List, where I share the items that captured my attention and stole my heart over the past week! This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 My friend Shayna over at The Wood Grain Cottage killed it with this …
- SAVE WITH THESE NEW COUPON CODES… use the code GOOD10 for 10% off ($50 minimum). BETTER15 for 15% off ($75 minimum). BEST20 for 20% off ($100 minimum). This listing is for one set of REVERSIBLE Give thanks/ jingle bells… one side thanksgiving/ fall decor and give it a little turn and they are christmas blocks… The overall size when set up is 7×24 ish… give or take 🙂 To see the other reversible item check out my other listings… . thanks STICK WITH ME VINYLS…Look for my Facebook page www.facebook.com/stickwithmevinyls for more ideas and upcoming events. Thank you for stopping by my little shop… I hope you enjoy. All of my items are hand made by me. The wood cutting, painting, sanding, vinyling and packaging. There maybe some imperfections in the wood (knots, holes, etc.) I try my best to fill any holes or cracks but it is wood and they might be noticeable… I will not make you a new one because of this…I am a busy mom of 4 very active hockey children so please check for current turn around/shipping times . The day of the sale is not included in this. Sometimes life gets crazy around here with hockey, school, homework, gymnastic and soccer so please understand I am working as fast as I can but things can come up and it may take a day or two longer. Unless otherwise noted. Some orders of 3 or more items may take longer to fill so please be patient. Please convo me with any questions. Or Rush orders… Any order that does not specify which color combo you would like, will be made in the color of the sample. So please specify if you would like a certain color… Every once in a while I may make a mistake… I am just one person… Please let me know if that happens right away so I can fix it ASAP. All items are shipped to the address in your etsy account so please double check that you have an updated address. The customer is responsible for the address information. So if the incorrect address is given, the customer will be charged actual shipping charges to reship. Refused or Returned packages… Shipping is very expensive these days. so if the customer refused the package actual shipping charges will be deducted from any refunds. Which means the refund will be less than what you paid… Once I ship an item it is out of my hands… I have no control over the post office… which sometimes may take a while to ship. I ship all of my items in flat rate priority packaging… which typically take 1-3 days to ship.. But some times during the holidays and busy seasons may take longer.. this is not my fault.. I only have control over me and my little shop not the PO If you would like this to be shipped as a gift please note a different address. If you would like to add a special little note PLEASE use this listing to cover the card. https://www.etsy.com/listing/128824915/add-a-thank-you-congratulations-we-love? Thanks Again… and have a good day
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Buying a Character Home: If you would love a character home, but cannot quite run to the expense or the staying power of renovating and maintenance, think of adding some characteristics that can give your home the appearance of an older style house. Initially the exterior is where your changes will be the most noticeable… Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1582979