Photo via: beneathmyheart.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to bulk up the trim around your windows for a beautiful farmhouse…
- Perfect Trim on Doors, Windows and Base Moldings – Step by Step | The Family Handyman
- Learn how to add chunky window trim the easy way without any complicated miter cuts or special equipment.
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- … Pinterest | Window Trims, Interior Window Trim and Exterior Wind
- Are you looking for a way to bring back the shine and lustre on your faded aluminum patio furniture. Heres a simple ingredient that will make this an easy job. .:
- DONT PAINT YOUR WOOD TRIM! Put down the paint brush and get great decorating ideas for houses with wood trim. This is a must pin!
- The secret for a glove-tight fit for trim corners is a coped joint. With this technique you can even make complex crown moldings fit without leaving gaps. Because inside corners are rarely square, simply butting two mitered pieces into the corner almost always looks lousy. The only foolproof method for great-looking inside corners is cutting a coped joint.
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift!
- Besa Optos Aluminum Clear and Frost Modern Wall Sconce – EUW5478 – Euro Style Lighting
- These tips explain how to make your windows the star of the show! -ELLEDecor HomeOwnerTips HomeDecor