Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wired baskets stand in for luggage racks, and made-in-Austin sconces allow her guests to read without disturbing their roommates.
- Night Stand Tables into Ottomans!
- Cupcake stand made out of stove burner covers from the dollar store. Paint a bright color & this would be so cute.
- Make this Mid Century plant stand (supplies are only $25 total!!)
- This Is Us ~ Made from quality wood | latex paint | wood stain ~ All signs come ready to hang with wire backing ~ Measurements are approximate and can vary by 1
- wire tracks that look like crown molding, but hide wires.
- RH TEENs Starry String Lights – Stars:Petite star-shaped lights bring a celestial glow wherever theyre strung. Our white LEDs are evenly spaced along a fine, bendable wire that conforms to any shape – perfect for accenting décor, brightening a room or illuminating a covered outdoor space.
- using wire baskets to organize your Happy Planner collection by mambi Design Team member Liz Nielson | me & my Big ideas
- Cocktail napkins aren’t just for drinks, they also make beautiful flowers! Using scissors and some wire, you’ll quickly fill a vase full of them.
- Curtain on a wire instead of curtain tracks drilled into the ceiling
- Like the colors: dark grey walls with white and yellow accents! The Velvet Door: Our Master Bedroom TV Wall
- Narrow gently-rustic picture ledge for above the TV. Discover Your Homes Decor Personality: Warm Industrial Inspirations