Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- Pallet wood laundry room, antique painted and glazed cabinets (kit from home depot) and hobby lobby decor.
- With imagination, you can create anything with pallets or re-purposed wood from the pallets. To help get you going, here are 20 Recycled Pallet Ideas.
- Wood pallet sign I made
- Reclaimed Distressed Pallet Wood Family Name Personalized Sign Anniversary Wedding Valentines Day Housewarming Gift Wall Decor Art on Etsy, $45.00
- 1 Rustic wine rack try out this amazing but not no expansive DIY rustic wine rack. click here for the steps. 2 DIY Pallet Bookshelf utilize those extra piles of wood in your backyard with this DIY bookshelf. just click here and follow the steps. 3 DIY Wood pallet arrow give your …
- DIY Wood Pallet Accent Wall for Living Room
- This is my cup of care. Oh, look, its empty! Funny mug 😀
- This Britney coffee mug, has a lot of potential purposes, it is a great motivational mug, a best friend gift, a funny mom coffee cup, a reminder that Britney 2007 isnt that far away without coffee! Whether its a gift for her, or a gift for yourself, this funny drinkware will give everyone a good giggle. Coffee Lovers Unite! …………………………………. Specifics………………………………………. – Top Rack Dishwasher & Microwave Safe. – Ceramic Coffee Mug – Glossy Finish – Come in multiple sizes – NO VINYL IS USED * Please allow for slight variation, as these are hand pressed and not factory made. * Colors may vary on the mug to what you may see on your devices monitor. …………………………………Shipping Info……………………………………. Shipping Info: – We use as many recycled shipping materials that we possibly can when packaging your item to help insure that your item arrives to you safely, while reducing waste. – All mugs being shipped in the continental US will be done through 2-3 day Priority Mail. – All mugs being shipped outside the US will be shipped First Class international Mail. If you would like a faster international method please contact us for pricing. …………………………………….FAQ………………………………………………. – Why does shipping seem to cost so much? Can I Get Cheaper Shipping? These Prices are Redic! Unfortunately shipping heavier items is a bit pricier. When you include the weight of the mug, the box, and the other protective shipping, we have no choice but to ship Priority Mail, and we do not make ANYTHING off shipping charges… BUT, the good news it, it is cheaper to ship more than one mug at a time, because we can often use flat rate shipping boxes! Please contact us if you have any questions. – What is Double Sided Print? Double sided print is when the image is printed on both sides of the mug. A standard print is the image printed on one side of the mug. (When the mug is held in the right hand, the image faces away from you). – What is Standard Print? Standard print is the cheaper of the print options, with the image printed on the right side. When you hold the mug in your hand, the image will face your audience, and away from you. When held with your left, your fans will see the blank side of the mug, while you see design. All Design Rights Reserved ©Frankly Noted 2015
- Love you more sign wood signs wood sign by southerncutedesigns
- ways to add texture to wood with tools you already have. More
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …