Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love these woven baskets hung, overlapping, on the wall
- Layered textures make this roomy reprieve as stylish as it is comfortable. From the wooden dressers to the ceramic accessories, and even the wide variety of shag, woven, and metallic throw pillows, this eye-catching master bedroom is ideal for chic relaxation. Click to explore this stylish space.
- 4 Things to consider when hanging drapes.
- Elevated tie backs and overlapped drapes can dramatize a rooms height.
- I love little DIY ideas that can have a big impact on home decor. They are easy to do, they aren’t expensive and yet the end result makes a difference. One of these ideas is curtain styling. You may already have beautiful window curtains or drapes but you may have not noticed that they are …
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- Bear Hill Interiorss Don’t get us wrong, when it comes to giving a room that finished look, we are all about the curtains. Beth Webb Interiors But, sometimes, the space doesn’t allow for luscious, billowing drapes — or the feel is all wrong. DeCesare Design GroupEnter: Roman Shades! Dillon Kyle Architecture We adore them in …
- Overlapping sheers, very soft and romantic. To make it a bit less formal, let some of the panels drape a bit more loosely
- decorative side panels and floor drape samples
- Artistic ways to drape sheer curtains (visit the site to see more ideas) / Ötletes Blog
- 15 Ways To Raise The Vibrations of Your Home
- Loving her paint colors and style – esp. Sherwin Williams Lotus Petal paint color