Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love these woven baskets hung, overlapping, on the wall
- Layered textures make this roomy reprieve as stylish as it is comfortable. From the wooden dressers to the ceramic accessories, and even the wide variety of shag, woven, and metallic throw pillows, this eye-catching master bedroom is ideal for chic relaxation. Click to explore this stylish space.
- 4 Things to consider when hanging drapes.
- Elevated tie backs and overlapped drapes can dramatize a rooms height.
- Bear Hill Interiorss Don’t get us wrong, when it comes to giving a room that finished look, we are all about the curtains. Beth Webb Interiors But, sometimes, the space doesn’t allow for luscious, billowing drapes — or the feel is all wrong. DeCesare Design GroupEnter: Roman Shades! Dillon Kyle Architecture We adore them in …
- Artistic ways to drape sheer curtains (visit the site to see more ideas) / Ötletes Blog
- Overlapping sheers, very soft and romantic. To make it a bit less formal, let some of the panels drape a bit more loosely
- decorative side panels and floor drape samples
- Update Your Garage Door with Gel Stain
- Married Filing Jointly (MFJ): Garage Door Makeover
- Using neutrals and shine to create a calm space | CBC Life
- New kitchen counter tops can break your remodel budget. But it doesnt have to. Here are some easy do-it-yourself options for updating those counter tops on a budget.