Photo via: bedbathandbeyond.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.
- DIY curtain panels using Kravets Windsor Smith Riad in Clove fabric. Learn more about this office space along with ways you can get the same look!
- Be creative with your bedroom. Instead of a headboard use a curtain rod to create drapping behind your bed. – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- I love little DIY ideas that can have a big impact on home decor. They are easy to do, they aren’t expensive and yet the end result makes a difference. One of these ideas is curtain styling. You may already have beautiful window curtains or drapes but you may have not noticed that they are …
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- Use plant hangers to make a curtain swag over the bed
- a collection of interior design cheat sheets and infographics: Seating capacities, area rug sizes, bed pillow arrangements, headboard styles, curtain styles, gallery wall layouts….
- Shelves like this in living room near window closest to door
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)
- Ideas : How to Decorate a Room with a Vaulted / Cathedral Ceiling – Artwork and Accessories – Kylie M Interiors– Mimic the shape (maybe put a shelf above the window with art like this)
- Laundry/mud room with ship lap wall detail, white cabinetry and wood countertops. The door with large window and transom lets the light in.