Photo via: 11magnolialane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You dont have to have a lot of building experience to turn this simple pine dresser into a gorgeous nightstand. This Ikea Rast hack has a sophisticated coastal vibe that is perfect for a beach house or for a tranquil bedroom space. hickoryhardware ikeahack sponsored
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!
- Ikea hack!! Cheap and easy sofa table!
- Before you tweak your rug placements or shop for new rugs altogether, take a look at our handy guide for choosing the right rug based on your room. DiscoverWorldMarket More
- This is by the far the prettiest mozzie deterrent we’ve ever seen. Make your Nan proud and bring a bit of lace into your home, you won’t regret it (but your Nan might).
- Find the Indoor Plant You Probably Wont Kill with This Flowchart
- I cant even believe what this kitchen looked like before! I love this DIY skinnylap wall and farmhouse style coffee bar.
- Interior design schemes can be hard – heres what to do first – in 2 steps – so you wont go wrong
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- DIY Rustic Industrial End using black pipe. (Bring your pic to the plumbing associate at The Home Depot.)
- IKEA – BILLY, Bookcase, birch veneer, , BILLY corner fittings make it easy to build storage in corners and keep the bookcases in place.With a height extension unit, you make the most of the wall area, while freeing up space on the floor.Surface made from natural wood veneer.Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.A simple unit can be enough storage for a limited …
- Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful. – William Morris